Back in January, we asked people to take part in an important survey. We wanted to know what we are doing right, and equally importantly, what we are doing wrong.
We were overwhelmed by how many of you took part. We’re really thankful for your feedback.
We thought you might like to hear some of the things our clients are saying:
- ‘At last I have found a person I can trust with financial advice!’
- ‘There are some things that we would never have been able to do without the support of PenLife: for ourselves and our children. Our lives have been enhanced as a result.’
- ‘PenLife were extremely professional in all aspects of our financial position and they made what normally would have been a stressful situation very straight forward which removed all the stress making our decision easy.’
- ‘PenLife did more than meet our needs, they made our financial pathway easy to understand which gave us the confidence to transfer out of two final salary pension schemes which provides the security for my wife and family I wanted.’
- ‘Excellent pension advice has saved money, and saved me the hassle and worry of trying to sort it out.’
There were also a few constructive criticisms. One is that our phone lines sometimes take too long to answer. We are taking steps to address this and hopefully you’ll see an improvement. You will find that we are now much quicker at answering your calls.
Once again, many thanks to everyone who completed the survey. We truly believe that feedback is the breakfast of champions.