We’re passionate about fostering a healthy, happy, and positive work culture that encourages collaboration and supports our team’s individual and collective growth. Culture is about more than being a nice place to work – we believe when people are fulfilled and happy, they produce exceptional work. It’s a win win!
Join our fun, friendly, forward thinking team and you will have access to a whole host of benefits and perks:
- Health Scheme with access to counselling
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Office closed over the Christmas period
- Leave early on your birthday
- Subsidised Bannatyne Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Performance Bonus Scheme
- Employee Ownership Trust Bonus
- Pension Contributions – no Adviser fees
- Sick Pay Policy
- Development and Training Budget
- Funded Socials and Mystery Days!
- Charity Fundraising Events
- Monthly Team Superstar Cash Award
- Fruit, Snacks, Hot & Cold Drinks
- The odd gift here and there
Please drop us a line and tell us what you’re all about. Or take a look at the vacancies below and send your CV to email@example.com
What our team say
"“PenLife is such a great place to be. I know it is a bit cliché….but we are like a big family and we genuinely care about each other as well as our clients. We work hard and feel really looked after in return. Some of the benefits we get as a team continue to blow me away!”"
"“A fantastic team to work with each day, where everyone is considered an important part in the running of PenLife!”"
"“I have always said that it is like working for Google, where we are allowed to be who we are, it’s very relaxed, but we all work hard for a common goal, and you have a personal relationship with all levels of the hierarchy.”"
"“What felt like a big decision to leave my previous job and move to Pen Life was quickly forgotten about. A professional outfit with a personal touch – a great place to work. Working with great people in a job that I love doing!”"
"“PenLife has allowed me to grow and develop into a role I love. What’s more, the team couldn’t be more supportive and we are incredibly well looked after. It’s so true, the happier the team, the more productive they are!”"
"“I have been a Penlifer for over 18 years, so it can’t be all that bad!”"
"“It is such a privilege to work for PenLife! The togetherness within the team is something special, and I look forward to working here for many more years to come!”"
"“PenLife is a great place to work because everyone is so supportive. There are opportunities to develop your career and go in whatever direction suits you.”"
"“Working at Pen Life is a real privilege and something I take great pride in. Having joined the company fresh out of college several years ago, I have been supported on an amazing journey ever since, both personally, and as a company. It is a genuine pleasure to work with such brilliant people and as a PenLifer, you really couldn’t be any better looked after”"
What our clients say
"I have found my adviser warm, approachable, knowledgeable and accommodating. I know that I can contact her with any enquiries and they will be dealt with promptly and efficiently. "
"If you want to feel totally confident and secure in the knowledge that your personal finances are in expert hands, look no further. We know from our own experiences over 35 years that PenLife are outstanding in all respects."
"Thank you for all the advice you gave me. It came just at the right time. Everything is in place and the whole family is financially sound and settled. This couldn't have happened without your very well-timed intervention. I can't thank you enough."
"Very happy with the service I have received. I have already recommended PenLife to friends and family."
"Everyone I have dealt with has always been really helpful and answered any questions I have had in a timely manner. I have already recommended you to friends and colleagues, so hopefully they will be in touch. Many thanks for all your help."
"Everyone has been so friendly. Thank you."
"I've already recommend PenLife to a friend."
"I have been extremely impressed with how PenLife have been so easy to deal with. They have explained everything in a very uncomplicated way so that I can maximise my investments for the future."
"PenLife have a friendly, professional approach with no jargon. Everything is explained in plain English!"
"Everyone was so pleasant and friendly when you entered the office reception. We felt we were real people and not just numbers. Thank you to all."
The principal duties of this role will include
- Once deemed competent, work without supervision and be accountable for your daily activities
- Build income stream through new client meetings and subsequent annual reviews
- Identify client financial needs and introduce investment and financial planning solutions
- All business to be conducted in a professional and compliant manner
- Address client queries/concerns through liaising with Admin and Dedicated Support
- Develop new business opportunities through an effective client referral programme
- Develop connections with Professional Introducers to generate new business
- Assist with and support the Marketing initiatives of PenLife
- Liaise with the Admin team & external product providers to gather up to date & accurate information
- Train/coach the Admin team to produce accurate Para planning and report writing
- Oversee the preparation & completion of suitability letters, valuations & quotations
- Attend regular meetings as and when necessary with Sales Manager and or Directors
- Attend monthly 1-1 Development Meeting with Sales Manager/Director to discuss all ongoing and potential business, performance against bonus structure and compliance issues
- Attend & undertake regular training activities to maintain & develop own level of knowledge in line with industry CPD standards
- Communicate clearly with all levels of the PenLife team
- Review & action all client & company communications within reasonable timescales
- Adhere to & respect the core values and corporate standards of the business
- Support the overall development and profile of the business
- Professional, reliable & trustworthy
- Complete Annual Fitness & Propriety Return
- Of smart appearance
- A high level of numeracy
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be adaptable and accepting of change where communicated and agreed
- Organise and prioritise workloads with high attention to detail
- Professional & Respectful to all clients & colleagues displaying an approachable & helpful manner
- Challenge is welcomed in a constructive manner by putting forward different options/ideas but should a change be necessary, you should be a positive driver and do everything in your power to ensure the development is a success
- Attitude – you should always be honest, positive and enthusiastic about new ventures looking to contribute new ideas and perspective
- Display role model behaviours for younger/new team members and encourage them.
- Culture is a very large part of any role at PenLife and you must adhere to Core Values – we win together.
It’s all about developing relationships
We’re here to be your trusted adviser and guide. We’d love to arrange a no-obligation chat with you, over the phone or over a coffee.
Get in touch
Got a question about financial matters? We’re here to help.
To ensure we have the best chance of contacting you, please enter both your email address and telephone number.