We’ll help you to plan this exciting new chapter of life so that you can retire with financial confidence.
Whether you’re ready to plan your future retirement, or feel ready to retire now, you’re likely looking for reassurance.
Many of our clients find themselves asking questions such as:
- “How can I feel secure in my finances?”
- “How can I simplify and organise my pensions?”
- “Is there a way to avoid paying more tax than necessary?”
- “I just want one adviser I can trust – but how do I find them?”
- “How can I fulfil my dreams?”
After all, preparing for the day you finally stop working can be a daunting task. Even though you’ve likely accumulated pensions and savings in the background, it can be difficult to grasp what that wealth will enable you to do in retirement.
For many, this can cause feelings of uncertainty and insecurity. Our clients tend to have big dreams, but are concerned about having enough to live the life they want to. Many want to help their families by passing down wealth, try new hobbies, travel the world and live the retirement lifestyle they’ve worked so hard to achieve.
Here at PenLife, we believe that retirement should be an exciting new chapter; not a time of fear and worry.
Financial clarity is the route to retirement confidence.
We’re Chartered Financial Planners with over 35 years’ experience in working with retirees in a way that is straightforward, bespoke and aspiration-driven. We’ll help you work out where you are now and where you want to be. Wherever that is, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
If you’d like to learn more about how we work with retirees, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
To do this, we go DEEPER than most advisers. Here’s our process:
- Discover and explore your financial goals
- Evaluate your current financial situation
- Estimate the resources you’ll need to get you to your goals
- Plan out the route to get you where you want to be
- Execute the current financial action plan
- Review and revise regularly to make sure you’re on track
It’s all about developing relationships
We’re here to be your trusted adviser and guide. We’d love to arrange a no-obligation chat with you, over the phone or over a coffee.
Get in touch
Got a question about financial matters? We’re here to help.